About the Chedic Graphite Mine
Chedic Mina is in an excellent jurisdiction located 20min from Carson City, Nevada.
In 1920s, Walter Chedic produced graphite from an open pit mine.
The Chedic Graphite enriched structure has the potential to host a large amount of graphite mineralization.
- Grades up to 22% CC (carbon content)
- Strike length of graphitic zone 5000 feet
- Width 5 feet
- Drill hole locations in place
- Geophysical surveys completed
- 43-101 report completed
Key Competitive Advantages
The Chedic Mine is situated near Carson City Nevada Nevada, in close proximity to Tesla’s giga factory which is slated to be become a major battery manufacturer.
Demand for battery graphite forecasted to increase by more than twice current levels by 2020.
Tesla is committed to using locally supplied resources.
Compared to its peers the Company has been financed in a strong market resulting in more favorable dilution.
43-101 completed and exploration scheduled to commence Q2, 2017.
- Only graphite deposit within ~50 miles from Tesla’s Nevada Gigafactory
- Well structured, low market capital
- Minimal capital commitments
- Strong financial partners
- Aggressive Growth strategy